The Republic of the United States of America was conceived in liberty based on the principle that there is a Creator God, who establishes “that all men are created equal and born with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, that to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.” A Constitutionally limited, Republican form of government guarantees the majority cannot infringe on an individual’s rights. We are not, and were never to become, a democracy where the will of the majority would prevail over the rights of the individual.
All just laws are derived from Natural Law and established through the consent of the governed. This foundation is the basis for the government of the United States of America, codified in the Constitution and is recognized in the “United States Code, Organic Laws, General Provisions.” The first document listed in US Code Organic Laws is the “Declaration of Independence,” which sets forth the principle “that whenever any … Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right” “it is the Duty” of the people that formed it to restore these principles. The need of revival of our proper system of government is proven by the “long train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariable the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such” despotism and reinstitute the Founders’ Vision of just government. “The History of the present [government] is a History of repeated Injuries and Usurpations, all having a direct Object the Establishment of an absolute Tyranny over” the God-given inalienable rights of the individual. “To prove this, let Facts be submitted.”
WHEREAS, the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH is in open and destabilizing violation of Constitutional Duty and Oath shown and expressed by the following grievances:
- The Legislative Branch has neglected its Constitutional authority to enact Legislation and specify consequences as outlined in Article 1 Section 7 of the US Constitution, which requires all laws, rules, and regulations to pass both Houses of Congress and be signed by the President, or pass both houses by 2/3 majority to override a Presidential veto to become law:
- The Legislative Branch has allowed passage and enforcement of pseudo-laws by regulation within the Executive Branch and court decision. Therefore, all so-called laws, rules and regulations created by executive office or agency administrators and/or court ruling by definition cannot be deemed law of the land, and in fact and reality, subjects the Country to acts of false laws.
- The Legislative Branch has abused rules and conventions intended for good order to pass or substantially change laws outside the Constitutional mandate as stated in Article I, Section 7 Clause 1.
- The Legislative Branch has neglected its Constitutional duty to censure, impeach and remove those who violate the Constitution and the Law of this Land. Due to this neglect, the Executive Branch, its Agencies, and Judiciary decisions have usurped lawmaking authority and executed unconstitutional penalties upon the people. These abuses and derelictions violate Article 1 Section 2 Clause 5, Article 1 Section 3 Clause 6 & 7, Article 1 Section 7, Article 1 Section 8, and Article 2 Section 4 altogether.
- The Legislative Branch has ignored the Constitutional restraint on Federal Government in purchasing, procuring, and seizing State lands for purposes outside of provision for national war-making and defensive purposes as outlined in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution.
- The Legislative Branch has empowered the Executive Branch through civil forfeiture laws to seize monies and private property without due process. Forfeiture laws violate citizen’s rights to trial, private property, and unreasonable seizure recognized by Amendment 4, Amendment 5, and Amendment 8 as fundamental principles of free government.
- The Legislative Branch has imperiled the proper, safe and natural defense of a Free State by permitting the Executive Branch to execute, without Legislative Constraint, the use of War powers. These include the power to declare, instigate and initiate military aggression at its discretion. The Legislature allows the expenditure of funds for the purposes of invasion, attack or defense through military means without Declaration of War or Letters of Marque and Reprisal. This violates the vested Legislative power through Article 1, Section 8, Clause 11.
- The Legislative Branch has neglected its constitutional duty to provide for the speedy trial of the accused through a lack of judges and courts. This scarcity causes undue delay and strips due process for an accused to be tried in order to prove or absolve guilt in a crime. Lack of speedy trials violates Amendment 6 and Amendment 8 and provides further injustice to the injured parties.
- The Legislative Branch has created novel and non-Constitutional departments and organizations under the Executive Branch in violation of Article 1 Section 8.
WHEREAS, the JUDICIAL BRANCH is openly violating its fundamental obligation and is in subversive violation of its Constitutional Duty and Oath demonstrated and expressed by the following grievances:
- The Judicial Branch has failed to declare null and void all decisions and laws incompatible with the Constitution, correct erroneous rulings that result in loss of Constitutional rights of Individuals and States, and interpret law and rule to maintain Constitutional restraints and limitations on all governmental branches and agencies. It is necessary for the Rule of Law that the Judiciary act not only to rule equitably, but also to ensure that itself maintains that equity to avoid the failure of due process and equal treatment under the law. The Judiciary violates Article 3, Section 1 and Section 2.
- The Judicial Branch has extended its rulings to exceed the merit of the case thereby causing Judicial alterations to properly passed law. These changes are reflected in Executive enforcement of the rulings as with “Force of Law.” These changes are without Legislative and Executive Branch involvement, which is in violation of Constitutional Separation of Powers enumerated in Articles 1, 2 and 3.
- The Judicial Branch is neglecting its Constitutional Duty by incorporating laws foreign to the Law of the Land, substandard regulations, and personal opinion in the Judicial Record and in Judicial Opinion. This violates Article 3, Section 2 and also Article 6, Paragraph 2, which states “This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land” and Judges in every State shall be bound to the Constitution and laws of the United States.
WHEREAS, the Executive Branch has refused to subscribe to the Constitution and has failed to enforce and protect the Same, voiding the Laws accepted as most wholesome and necessary for the public good, and creating an erosion of the people’s rights.
- The Executive Branch has neglected to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” in violation of Article 2, Section 3.
- The Executive and Legislative Branches established the Federal Reserve and have failed to protect value of currency by purchasing debt-based funds through the private Federal Bank. This financial maneuver has destabilized the national currency to the detriment of commerce and funds the General Government outside of Constitutional Limitations found in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 2 and Article 1, Section 9, Clause 7.
- The Executive Branch has appointed consul to the President without authorization from the Legislative Branch in violation of Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2.
- The Executive Branch for assuming unconstitutionally delegated powers from the Legislative Branch to seize, devalue, or cause monetary or other harm to assets and property without due process of law through civil forfeiture. Executive Branch liquidates such seizures prior to release of the person in court, further depriving the individual of their property without just compensation. This is in violation of Amendment 5 and Amendment 8.
WHEREAS, the GENERAL GOVERNMENT is smothering Liberty and pursuing oppressive ends in violation of its Constitutional Duty and Oath evidenced and articulated by the following grievances:
- Adherence to, and defense of, the Rule of Law as an essential principle of the Republic of the United States of America. All branches have failed to uphold the obligation of the Oath of Office according to Article 6, Clause 3 to support the whole of the Constitution. This oath is violated when Legislators, Judiciary, and the Executive have spoken, funded efforts against, and worked to subvert Constitutional Rights and Limitations.
- Legislative, Executive, and Judicial Branches for exceeding the Legislative authority to regulate interstate and international commerce by imposing restrictions and bans on personal and intrastate commerce. These usurpations extend to decisions to refrain from commerce. General Government is in violation of Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3; Article 1, Section 9, Clause 5; Amendment 9; and Amendment 10.
- The Legislative Body has passed laws that have stripped citizens of their right to proper self-defense against all tyranny, including prohibiting arms to the people equivalent to those issued to the Executive agencies’ militarized police forces. The Judicial has failed to rule as unconstitutional any laws that deprive citizens of the full exercise of their right to bear arms. These arrogations are in clear violation of the 2nd Amendment provision “right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed” and in violation of Article 1, Section 8.
The People and Several of the States have sternly protested Government overreach beyond its clear Constitutional limitations. The attempts to, and outright usurpation of, State and Individual rights without consent cannot persist and are contrary to Our Union. We have continually reminded the several Branches of their Duties and Responsibilities with little acknowledgement from these Branches. We have pleaded for the General Government’s return to Just and Honorable governance. They are deaf to the voice of Justice and of Liberty, seeking to justify themselves and the General Government of wrongdoing.
We desire the unity and peace that comes with Limited and Proper governance while enjoying Inalienable Rights. We have desired to suffer slights in the hope that Reason and Duty should prevail. However, the evils of an unconstrained government and the continued injuries must be Redressed. The usurpations strain the very fabric of the Union and will dissolve it in totality.
We, therefore, most solemnly and stridently require the General Government of the United States return to its Constitutional Limitations without delay. In the absence of the General Government following its Obligations, the States, being the original governance and establishing the Constitution for the United States, must fulfill their Obligations to protect themselves and their Citizens from an oppressive government. If a State shall fail in its Duty to do so, its Citizens must consider whether they shall continue in unlimited bondage or live as a Free people. All people have the Freedom to choose their government and to replace it when it becomes contrary to their Life, Liberty, and pursuit of Happiness.
The undersigned of this Petition, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
 Declaration of Independence
 United States Code, 2012 Edition, Volume One, Organic Laws, Title 1, General Provisions … Section 101-5949
 Quotations throughout the paragraph come from the Declaration of Independence